Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

100 things I'm thankful for - Part 3

51.  The valleys that God leads me through in order to discipline me and make me a better servant for Him.

52.  The God-given gift of being able to laugh and move on when people try to put me down.

53.  The peace that only comes from putting your trust in God, even when you don't understand.

54.  Spicy chili on cold, windy days (like today!).

55.  Fuzzy scarves.

56.  The desire to be organized.  (Because it would be very easy for me not to care!)

57.  A mother who loves the same things that I do.

58.  A friend who writes emails every bit as long as mine! :D

59.  Natural, homemade, chemical-free products.

60.  The smells of the season: cinnamon, honey, molasses, nutmeg, ginger...

61.  The project pile that is gradually getting smaller.

62.  Planning Christmas gifts with Sarah.

63.  Sister dates.

64.  Being able to "support myself" without a full time job.

65.  The smell of books.

66.  Fabric stores.  Miles and miles of endless possibilities.

67.  Paper.  Because I use a lot of it!.

68.  The little fur-ball that likes to cuddle on the couch and keep me warm!

69.  Blue skies and sunshine.

70.  Peace and quiet and coffee.

71.  God's gift to women: chocolate.

72.  The fact that my mother is able to keep my sanity for me when I occasionally lose it. ;)

73.  Christian film-makers.

74.  Crunchy leaves on the ground.

75.  Freshly cleaned carpet.

**********

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of
the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:17

**********

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is exactly one week from today?  This year definitely has flown by!  What are you doing to get ready for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment