Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

oh yeah...i have a blog!

Please pardon me, dear readers!  I haven't forgotten you.

Unfortunately, I have been (and am still) battling the flu.  I am one of those lucky people that has a hyper-active immune system.  This means that I never NEVER get sick and on the rare occassion that I do come down with something, I come down hard. 

Therefore, I have been living on the couch with a fever and a terrible cough for the past 8 days. 

There was about a 24 hour period where I felt positively dandy and I was convinced that I was over it.  I was well just long enough to go to a Christmas party - now, I'm back on the couch with my tea and tissues.

Thankfully, I managed to drag myself to the library earlier this week, so I have C. S. Lewis, George Bernard Shaw, and The Lord of the Rings to keep myself occupied. 

Hopefully, I'll be good as new in a few more days and then I can get back to posting regularly again.

In the meantime, stay well and happy Christmas shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh....I'm sorry to hear that! Being sick is no fun - especially this time of year! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lydia! Hope you are staying well!

    ReplyDelete