Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

the long road to recovery...


You'd think the dog was sick too... :)

After almost exactly two weeks, and despite still having a nasty cough and runny nose, I think I am finally, finally on the mend.  Thanks for all the prayers!

My biggest problem at the moment is that now I have lost two weeks of prep time for Christmas and so I am now faced with the task of cramming it all into one week.  Joy. 

Fortunately, I was able to hand finish my biggest project last week while I was shivering on the sofa.  (Can't wait to reveal pictures!!!  So excited!!!)  There are a few finishing touches to be done on some other things, cleaning to be done, baking, company coming, present wrapping...I'm sure you can all relate!

So, for now I will leave you to your preparations and I will get back to mine!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment