Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

little things that make me happy :)

  • The smell of hot bread, just out of the oven.  It's smells up the whole house!
  •  Paper.  All kinds, I really don't care.  Scrapbooking paper, sketch paper, card paper, brown paper, butcher paper, wrapping paper... As I said, I just love paper!
  •  Pancakes for breakfast.  It isn't very often that we actually get up and cook breakfast, so having these this morning was a real treat!
  •  Groggy, misty days.  Perfect for snuggling up with a book.
  •  Fresh eggs.  For those of you who have never tasted a real egg, (and by real, I mean brown and delivered fresh from the back yard) I feel sorry for you.  You are missing out on something really delicious!
  •  The smell of leather.  Oh yes.
  • My little cuddle bug! <3
  •  Oh books, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways...
  •  Scarves.  I have to admit that I do sometimes get a little carried away with mixing and matching colors, but I love it!
  •  Homemade brownies.  Thank you Sarah!!!!!!
  •  Piano music.
  •  Taking pictures (as you might have guessed).  No this is not my camera.  Mine is a bit more modern. ;)
  •  My lovely (and sometimes slightly crazy) friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment