Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

leftovers

What do you do when you have leftover fabric that you absolutely love?


Isn't it pretty? 

Suddenly, I had a grand idea.  I've been holding out on making something that I need trying to find just the right fabric.  Well, I had the fabric, so I just added some batting, a bit of ribbon, and...


...I now have a compact wallet/clutch.


Those of you who know me well are probably snickering.  I am notorious for my "duffel bag" purses.  While I still like my over-sized bags, I've been wanting something small and compact that I can grab for a quick trip to town. 


I even put a pocket on the back for my cell phone. 


I love it!  It's absolutely adorable!  Next, I'm going to make a lanyard for it.  It'll be that much better if it's hands free.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! Just wanted to let you know that this blog inspired me to design my own wallet and start blogging! :) Absolutely love the fabric and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I'd love to see yours when you get it made. :) Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete