Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

rain, fog, and gray skies...


Day number four of gloominess.  I will be the first to admit that I love groggy, rainy, misty days (if I can stay indoors), but four of them in a row are beginning to wear on me.  I love curling up by the fire with a book, I love donning my lime green rain jacket when I have to venture out into the wet world, I love the sound of the rain pounding on the roof, and I even love the smell of rain.  However, I must admit that it is getting old.  I know, it's only been four days.  What can I say?  I'm slightly ADD...  I get bored very quickly!  Hence, the pile of unfinished projects in my sewing room.  It has been getting smaller though!

I keep praying that the sun will come out soon!  Warm sun rays coming through the windows are the perfect thing to sooth the winter blues away and they bring the hope that spring won't forget to come (though it always seems to leave before it's welcome is worn out).  Somehow, light bulbs don't have the same effect.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment