Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

stash bustin'

You could say that I am slightly addicted to Pinterest.

OKAY, I'm very addicted to Pinterest!  Aren't you???? ;)

Anyway....I was going through my "stash" the other day and I discovered that I have somehow managed to build up a stockpile of zippers.  How?  I haven't the slightest idea...

That got me thinking.  What do you do with stray zippers?

I decided to solve my problem in the most logical manner - I logged into Pinterest!  What else???

After a few minutes of browsing...

Voila!!!!



Who doesn't love cute little bags and pouches? 

The cute stripes are left over from a ruffle skirt I made for my niece, Kenzie.  I just love it!

Click here for the tutorial for the bag shown above.  Mine is a bit smaller because I didn't have a zipper the correct size. 

This bag is super easy!  I whipped this one up in about 20 minutes. 

It has a lining, but I didn't think to snap a picture of it.  The raw edges show, so I used the serger to take care of the raveling.

Another tutorial I really like is here.  I will definitely be making up a bunch of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment