Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

it's just so...final!


This kills me.

No, really...  Deleting pictures is hard enough for me, but when it comes time to empty out the recycle bin, I get that sick feeling in my stomach and that little voice in my head starts saying, "You're going to regret this...."

Yes, I'm strange.

Those 777 pictures I deleted were the product of an entire day on the computer shuffling through JPG files, editing and discarding.  Hardly a drop in the bucket compared to what has accumulated on my laptop in the past three years, but it's a good start I guess...

So, that's what's been cooking the my photography department.  However, in the sewing department, something a bit more fun (and less stressful!) has been developing....


Ruffles!!!!! <3  (Aren't the fabrics pretty?)

I love making ruffles!  And seeing as almost all of the Christmas projects on my table have ruffles, I've got the process down to a science.

Unfortunately, that's all I can reveal about my sewing ventures at this time. ;) 

Speaking of which, I gotta get back to the cutting table!

See y'all later! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi! First-time commenter here! =) I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what keeps you busy!!
    I can definitely sympathize with the don't-want-to-permanently-delete-precious-photos malady! It's a really sick feeling when you realize that you accidentally deleted the wrong ones. =/
    Those fabrics in your picture immediately caught my eye and I had to inspect them more closely. I JUST finished a denim skirt with those same fabrics! I also love ruffles. So fun and so pretty! Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, thank you so much for commenting! I'm flattered that you like my blog. :)

      You have excellent taste in fabric! I'll bet your skirt is lovely!

      Delete