Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

my first "real" family shoot :D

I had the opportunity to shoot a family (other than my own) last week!


Aren't they adorable?  I've known Courtney for forever.  Seriously, I have to work really hard to remember a time when we didn't know each other.  So, taking pictures of her growing family was an honor and such fun!


Their little girl was absolutely precious! :D  She is little wiggle worm and chatter box all rolled into one.  Getting her to sit still for more than a split second was an adventure, but after about 2 hours and 400 pictures I got some really good shots. :)




I had so much fun with this shoot!  Their property was absolutely gorgeous and the lighting that day was better than perfect. 



Such beautiful people!  I can't wait to see their precious new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment