Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

time to buckle down...

You know those weeks where you are insanely busy, running here and there and everywhere, doing this and that and everything in between, then when it all finally stops you feel like you haven't done a thing?

Yeah...that was last week for me.

I'm blaming it on the election.

However, I was able to end the week with a lovely and relaxing shopping spree/vacation in Gatlinburg. :)

 
(Said shopping spree may or may not have included visiting every candy store in town...)
:D
 
It was lots of fun, but it's good to be home.  And now, it's time to buckle down on my to-do list.  I've got hundreds of pictures to go through, edit, and put on discs.  If I'm not done with my big sister's pics by the end of the week, I'm afraid she might just take my laptop home with her...  Mama also gave me a deadline for all homemade Christmas/birthday gifts to be finished by or before Thanksgiving.  Yikes!
 
Do y'all realize how close Thanksgiving is?  It didn't really hit me until last night when Mama and I were shopping and we picked up the turkey. 
 
Thanksgiving...and the Christmas will be...
 
No, I'm not going there.
 
In the words of Miss Scarlett, "I think about that tomorrow."
 
So, I have one week...
 
OoO
  
See y'all later! I gotta get crackin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment