Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

secrets...


Sarah and I have some pretty cool things going down in the sewing room lately.  Unfortunately, I can't talk about them because certain people might read it, and then, so much for Christmas surprises... We haven't even been able to talk to Mama about what we're working on.  You have no idea how hard that is for me!  I love talking about what I'm working on.  I love discussing different options and everything related to what I'm working on.  I love talking in general, as anyone who knows me at all with readily tell you, but I digress.

This secrecy is killing me! Sarah, on the other hand, is as silent as a rock.  Apparently, she got the "silent gene" while I was out discussing the solutions to the world's problems.  She's the best secret keeper I know besides Mama.  Then, of course, there's me...total opposite.  Even if I do manage to keep my mouth shut, my poker face can be read like a large print book.  

On the up-side, Daddy knows about one of my projects (it was his idea), so that makes it a little bit easier.  Mind you, a very little bit!

Thankfully, I only have roughly four and a half more days to keep quiet.  I just hope I can make it that much longer without giving something away!

No comments:

Post a Comment