Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

checking in

This year is going by much to fast!  Wasn't it March only yesterday?  Or perhaps my problem is that my brain is in low gear...

The garden is coming in quite nicely.  I've got more basil than I know what to do with!  Of course, as soon as I find something to do with it it magically disappears, so I'm not complaining.  We staggered our planting so that everything wouldn't come in all at the same time (we've made that mistake before!), so at the moment, all we have been canning is green beans.  Let me tell you, we go through the green beans in this family, so we can a lot of them!

In addition to cultivating my green thumb, I've been dabbling around in other things as well.  I've been painting a bit and sewing here and there.  Of course, it's been a little difficult since my sewing room is currently serving as my bedroom.  I've got stuff scattered everywhere.  Everywhere!  I'd post pictures of what I've been working on, but I haven't the time.  I just wanted to check in to assure everyone that I'm still here!  I'm hoping to start posting more regularly soon.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment