Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

detoxing your soul

I recently ran across a site called She Reads Truth.  Several blogs that I follow were mentioning it, so I decided to check it out.  Now, I wish I had found out about it sooner!

Basically, it's an online community Bible study for women.  They are currently kicking off a new study called "Living the Surrendered Life", but I opted to save that one for a later date and begin the study they just finished called "The Soul Detox".  I was intrigued by the title and I also felt that it would be best to start at the beginning even if it meant that I wasn't on the same page as everyone else.  I weird that way, I guess...

I am only on the second day of this study and it has already affected me deeply.  We all have "toxic thoughts" that enter our minds as well as our souls.  These can be very dangerous because the way you think and the thoughts that you allow to enter your mind dictate who and what you are.  This study is designed to help you recognize these toxic thoughts in your life - what they are, where they come from, and how they affect your life - and teach you how to reject them and replace them with God's truth.

If you've been looking for a new daily study, please check this out and join the community!  It's never too late to start!

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment