Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

having fun :)

Today is my brother-in-law's birthday.  Actually, he seems more like my brother than an in-law because he's been hanging around since I was about 3 years old.  He just kinda latched on and never went away!

Anyway, we all got together and had a big party yesterday to celebrate his thirty-something-th birthday. ;)  We all had a great time!


 I just thought this was too cute!


 When I got home and started going through the pictures we took, I was horrified to find that this was the only one we managed to get of the birthday boy (right).  Oops!  Sorry, Jacob!

 Soup's on!  Literally...on the table.  Mmm...it was good!

 This makes me smile. :)

 Awww!!!!

 I thought I'd throw in a picture of me just to prove that I was there!


 Papa, getting a kiss from Princess Mollie.

Ok, so I may not have gotten any pictures of Jacob yesterday, here's a recent one.


Happy Birthday, Jacob!  We're so glad you're a part of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment