Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

on the town

I love downtown Chattanooga.  It certainly isn't called the Scenic City for nothing.


Unfortunately, I don't get down there very often and every time I do I manage to get lost.  Okay, maybe lost is a harsh word.  I simply tend to get slightly bewildered when trying to determine which road will take me in the general direction of my desired destination.  There is a difference.

A few days ago, my friend Jen and I drove down and spent the afternoon traipsing about.  We had a lovely picnic in Coolidge Park and spent most of the afternoon wandering around taking pictures.


Isn't she just lovely?

 This was taken in quite possibly the coolest alley ever.  I never thought I'd refer to a fire escape as beautiful, but this one really was!

A picture of the photographer. :)


**sigh** What did I do to deserve such gorgeous friends????

The brick piano on the north shore.  I just had to stick
this one in here because I thought it was cool!

I can't wait to go back!  There are so many picture perfect possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment