Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

reading habits

Old habits die hard.

Oh, how true this is!

Despite my efforts to bring a bit of order and organization into my methods of reading, over the past few weeks I have managed to revert back to my old, unorganized ways.  Not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just less...well, organized.

In theory, taking a new book off the shelf, reading it from cover to cover before selecting the next title, is the most ideal way to journey through the world of literature.  Right?  Of course it is!  So, I select a title, take it off the shelf, settle into my favorite corner of the couch and by the end of chapter 3 my eyes begin wandering towards my shelf of unread books...

Ok, I'm ADD.  I admit it.  I am happier with a great stack of books to shuffle through rather than to have one lone title sitting on the corner of my night table.


My current stack.  :)

Oh well.  I suppose that this is one area of my life that shall remain unorganized.

No comments:

Post a Comment