Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

sister schemes...

Oh yeah.  It's a scheme that Sarah and I have been working on for quite some time now, but it took an afternoon of being home alone and a serious case of boredom for us to finally take action. 

What is our evil plot?

I'm not telling!  Well, not yet anyways. 

So far, it's still a work in progress and until we get things figured out, I'm keeping the details to myself.

However, kind-hearted as I am, I will give you a few hints!



Hint #1:  We are currently floating in a sea of denim.  Don't believe me?  You seriously have to wade through all of the blue jeans to get from one end of the upstairs family room to the other!

Hint #2:  We had to rearrange the sewing room in order to accommodate our scheme.

Hint #3:  We have spent most of the day cutting, and ripping seams.



And that being said, until further notice, my lips are sealed!


No comments:

Post a Comment