Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

my restful monday ;)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend of celebrating the Resurrection of our Saviour.  We had a wonderful time with family and friends as we participated in the many traditions of this celebration, beginning with a Passover meal on Friday and ending with a beautiful service on Sunday morning. 

 ******

My week and a half break from posting has been refreshing and also very busy.  After days filled with intense cleaning, cooking, sewing, fence painting, piano lessons, and then, of course, all of the activity of the Resurrection weekend, I am enjoying my first day of chill time and I intend to use it to the fullest advantage by doing absolutely nothing aside from the normal daily duties.  The fact is, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself since I don't have a to-do list staring me in the face and telling me what to do!

I began my day by waking up early (shocking, considering I am anything BUT a morning person, especially on Mondays!) to see the Duggar family on the Today Show.  I was hoping for a new baby announcement from Josh and Anna seeing as how it's been almost a year since little Michael James was born, but I guessed wrong.  I was a little disappointed, but I suppose I'll get over it. ;)
Now, after my morning ritual of coffee and a book along with some quality time with my dear piano, a few phone calls and other various things, I am looking forward to spending the rest of my day doing whatever pops into my head.  Oh, happy day! 
******
I just couldn't help posting one picture from our family cook-out
this weekend!  Our Mollie Grace is growing up so fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment