Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

46 questions

I've always had this weird obsession with answering random questions.  I don't know why, but I find it very entertaining!  So, here we go - 47 random questions!  Brace yourself! ;)
1. High heels or boots?  Depends on the outfit.  I am a sucker for cute heels but the cowgirl in me loves boots!
2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with my friend Jen a few weeks ago.  I really enjoyed it.  The soundtrack is amazing!!!!
 4. What is your name? Amanda.  And FYI, I refuse to answer to "Mandy".

5. What is your favorite TV show? We don't really watch modern TV at our house.  Mostly, just reruns from the 50's and 60's.  That being said, I think that the Dick van Dyke Show is probably my favorite.

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs and an English muffin.  Or if I'm in a hurry I just grab some granola.

7. What is your middle name?  Faith.

8. What food do you dislike? Beets, sushi, and grilled fish are just about the only things that I absolutely refuse to eat.

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Pride and Prejudice soundtrack.

10. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance and prejudice.  And, I must admit that I despise them because I have been struggling with both my whole life.

11. Favorite clothing?  Long, fluttery skirts and colorful scarves!

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? I would LOVE to go out west!

13. Are you an organized person? Only when I'm in the mood.
14. Where would you retire to?  I like home just fine.

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 17th.  I had several friends over and we gave ourselves numerous bruises going down our homemade slip-n-slide.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this?   Probably start thinking about lunch and go pick up the kids that I nanny from day camp.

17. What is your Birthstone? Ruby.

18. Person you expect to publish this first? I have no idea...

19. When is your birthday? The middle of July.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? It takes wild horses to drag me from my bed in the morning, if that gives you any indication...

21. What is your shoe size? Depends on the shoe.  I can be anywhere from a 6 1/2 to a 7 1/2.

22. Do you own any animals? At this point we have 3 dogs, a cat, and 12 chickens.  We used to have rabbits, several cows, and a horse.
23. Any news you'd like to share? Well, not really. It's been a pretty quiet week so far.


24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Let's see horse trainer, famous stage actress, concert pianist, film historian, fashion designer (who lived in Paris of course!), master chef, ballerina, to go back in time and be a Vaudeville performer, and to be Prince William's girlfriend (these were the days before Ms. Middleton took over).

25. What is your favorite flower? Roses and lilies

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Well, the only special date that's drawing near is my 20th birthday.

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Oh no! Not a color question!  I love so many different colors.  Yellow, orange, brown, teal, fuchsia, lime green, pale pink, crimson...take your pick!
28. How is the weather right now? Overcast and surprisingly cool for June in Tennessee.

29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mama.

30. Favorite drink? Sweet tea, of course!  Second would have to be any form of coffee.
31. Favorite restaurant? Cafe Roma in downtown Cleveland.
32. Hair color? My hairstylist calls it "ashy brown with a hint of red".  And yes, it is natural.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? My ollie baby.

34. Summer or winter? Considering that it is summer right now, I will have to say winter.

35. Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE!!!!!

36. Coffee or tea? Gimme both!

37. Wish you were still young?  Define "young". lol!

38. Do you want your friends to publish this? If they want to.
39. When was the last time you cried? Last night, actually.  I can cry at the drop of a hat for no reason which can be rather embarrassing when we have company.

40. What is under your bed? I don't have a bookshelf in my room so they get stored under the bed.

41 . What did you do last night? Cleaned the bathroom, washed dishes, laundry, worked on a dress for one of my nieces, and watched a movie with Mama and Sarah.

42. What are you afraid of? Heights.

43. Salty or sweet?  Salty.  Unless we're talking about chocolate of course!
44. Best quality you have? I'm not the best person to ask...haha!

45. How many years at your current job? Let's see...I've been a nanny for 2 weeks, a piano teacher for 4 years, a live-in maid and a "hey, you don't look busy so come here and help me with this" person at home for nearly 20 years now!  (Disclaimer: That last part is all in fun.  I really do enjoy helping my family at home!)

46. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday.  My day off!!!!
************
Well, there you have it folks - 46 questions.  Random questions that you probably would never have asked me, but I gave you the answers anyway! 
Anyway, I'm hoping to be able to post pictures of one of my finished projects tomorrow. The reason it has taken so long is that every time I start sewing, something comes up and I have to stop short and take care of it.  Either that, or I come home and collapse in bed before I can make it to the sewing room!  I'm hoping to put on the finishing touches this evening, so keep on the look out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment