Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Knightley and Me


For those of you who have not been formally introduced, allow me to present Knightley, my camera.

 He is named for none other than Mr. Knightley from Jane Austen's Emma, who happens to be the only Austen hero that I actually like.  (No offense to all of you Mr. Darcy and Col. Brandon fans...). 

I've been laughed at when I refer to Knightley by name.  Why on earth would you name a camera????  Why not?  I name everything else!

Here we are together with Knightley sporting his new strap cover.  I was getting tired of basic black and decided he needed a nice pop of color.  Nothing fancy, just something to get rid of the drab.  (One of these days I'm going to make one of those chunky padded covers with the gigantor ruffles!)

Of course, I had to put his name on it!


I may be making more of these.  You can never have too many different patterns and colors to choose from!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I love your blog posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And thank you for commenting. It's always encouraging! :)

    ReplyDelete