Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

it's Thursday, folks!

The last three days have been a whirlwind of activity for me!  When I try to sit down and think about everything that has been going on, it all comes out like a chalk drawing that someone rubbed their hand over.

It's been a little crazy!

 
 
Well, it's Thursday, so here we go!
 
 
Awkward 
 
~ Planning to meet a friend from Georgia at Starbucks and being completely oblivious to the fact that, while you weren't looking, a second Starbucks was put in on the other side of town.  Therefore, you end up at one Starbucks and your friend at the other.  Talk about feeling dumb!  I live here for goodness sakes!  You'd think I know these things...  This is what happens when you live so far out of town.  You have no idea what goes on. 
 
~ While waiting for your coffee, you reach for your phone and something goes terribly wrong and the phone ends up on the floor on the other side of the room.  I still have no idea how I did this!  I'm just glad it didn't hit somebody!
 
~ Having someone ask you what district you live in and not being sure if they mean the Commission district, House, Congressional, or Senatorial so you just blurt out the first number that pops in your head. 
 
~ Walking across a crowded room and tripping over a chair that you could have sworn was not there 2 seconds earlier.
 
(If you haven't picked up on it already, I am something of a klutz!)
 



Awesome

~ Finally seeing progress on a big Christmas project!  Ask me no questions... ;)

~ A friend giving you the most awesome pair of cream colored heels ever created!  Thanks, Leah!  I absolutely LOVE them!

Bandanna waves.  My new favorite go-to blog for hair styles.  This only takes about five minutes to put up (waaaaaay faster than rag or pin curls!!!) and it really works!  It's kind of hard to sleep on at first, but you can pin them so that they stay put and it's much more comfortable. 

~ Telling your three-year-old niece that you are rearranging the bedroom and when you ask her where she thinks you should put the bed, she solemnly points to the window and says, "Outside."

~ Having a clean, rearranged, semi-organized bedroom (no, I did not put the bed outside!).  It's still a work in progress, but it is much, much better than it was!  I now know exactly where things are instead of having five possible places where it could be.



That's all for now, folks!  I've got to get busy, again! 

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment