Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

words


Auburn {as in my hair, not football}

Buttons {what little children are as cute as}

Coffee {mmmmm!}

Delicious {yes, coffee is delicious!}

Elephant {or “ephelant”, as I like to say it}

Faith {as in my name}

Glimmer {like stars}

Haberdasher {not an American word, but I just love saying it!}

Ingenuous {different from ingenious}

Jocular { hahaha! }

Klink {as in the Colonel}

Lovely {or loverly as we like to say}

Melodramatic {as we sometimes like to be at our house}

Notorious {as in Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman}

Original {everyone is!}

Percolator {best way to make coffee}

Querulous {something I have to work very hard at not being}

Ric-rac {love that stuff!!!!}

Simplicity {I say as we throw away and reorganize the house}

Thoughts {I have many of those!}

Umbrella {we’ve need those the past few days}

Vegetation {what I got when I asked Sarah for a fun word starting with V}

Words {!!!!!}

Xebec {look it up}

Yacht {the one word I can never seem to remember how to spell}

Ziegfeld {as in the Follies. It was the only thing I could think of other than Zebra…}

No comments:

Post a Comment