Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Apron Fashion Week {7} + a birthday!

It's the last day of apron fashion week.  I've enjoyed it, but I'm glad it's over.  Trying to remember and take the time to post every day hasn't been easy! 

So, here we go.  The final apron!

This is another one of my vintage-ish aprons that I have no idea where it came from.  It's always been one of my favorites though.  It's a favorite for two reasons:
  (1) it's purple.
  (2) it has ric-rac!  I LOVE ric-rac!!!!!!


Sorry I don't have a more imaginative picture, but it's late and it's the best I could do.


I love it!



Well, there you have it folks: my apron collection.  Hope you've all enjoyed seeing them!

********

And of course, I can't close this post without mentioning that we have another birthday in the family today!


My niece, Alexis Paige (a.k.a. Miss Personality) turned 7 today!

Happy Birthday, Lexi!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment