Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

doggie photo shoot

Have you ever tried to take pictures of your pets?  It can be quite interesting, especially if your pet's aren't very cooperative or photogenic (yes, pets can be photogenic!).  Out of three dogs and a cat only two take good pictures.  The other two simply lack any personality whatsoever.

Our little Maltipoo (Maltese/Poodle), Elly,  is one of the more photo friendly dogs.  In fact, I don't think we've ever taken a "bad" picture of her.  She's just so adorable!

Unfortunately, I can't take any of the credit for the following photos.  Sarah took these a few days ago when it was warm and she let Elly outside to run around.

WARNING: These photos you are about to see contain images of an intensely adorable, cuddly, cute, and sweet bundle of fur.



Cuteness!!!!


Those ears!  :D






I'm a-comin'!!!!!


Speed...


Here's a few random ones thrown in just for fun!



 Pleeeeease scratch my tummy!!!!!


You'd better have a very, VERY good reason for disturbing me...
Notice: she's curled up on a heating pad.  This dog thinks she's royalty!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love these, Amanda! Animals are so hard to capture CLEARLY, and you managed to do it! Right on. :)

    Thanks so much for adding my link/button to your site--I am honored. <33

    -lucia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucia! I am a huge fan of your blog and photography. One of these days I just might enter one of your challenges. :)

      -Amanda

      Delete