Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

...meet me at the fair...

This past weekend was spent at the Hamilton County fair, and let me tell you, I am still recovering.  We were sooooo busy.  So busy, in fact, that on Sunday we brought along a second fryer for the funnel cakes just to make things a little less crazy!  So in all, we had 5 fryers going.  Thank goodness I only had to deal with one!

Now things are gearing up for this coming weekend at the Nillie Bipper.  (Yes, it is a strange name.  You have to live here to understand it.)

I have pictures, but at the moment Google is being cranky and telling me that my web album is full, even though I've only used 13% of the quota, so I can't upload them.  This has happened before and after a while it calms down and I can start uploading again.  

I have officially complained, so we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment