Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

a frolic through the alley-way

Yesterday was a very cloudy, blustery day.

Perfect for pictures!

So, after fighting our way through the crowd at the Panera in downtown Chatt, my friend Leah and I headed to the art district.  They have the coolest alley that goes through some of the restaurants and coffee shops.  I absolutely love it!

 Isn't she lovely?
 
 I reluctantly agreed to hand over Knightley for a little while.
I have much more fun playing photographer than model.
 





These are just a few out of about 275.  Yeah...lol!
 
 
We really had a great time.  Rarely do we do anything with just the two of us, so it was a nice treat to go out and do a little shopping, take some pictures, and get coffee.  Hope we can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment