Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

zombies, Elvis, etc....

 Pictures are back.  I'm not sure why, but I've decided not to question it so maybe Blogger will keep being nice to me.

Well, it's late and I've got a lot to do, so let's get going...

Awkward

- Sitting behind the counter with Sarah at the fair and having a lady come up and ask Mama which of us is the oldest.  It's been bugging me ever since.  I mean, it's ok to look younger than you really are, but six years younger?  Sigh....

- Overhearing two teenage boys discussing how they would respond to certain situations if they were zombies.  Yeah...

- Going to the used book store to find a certain novel and finding out that there is no "non-fiction" section.  I wandered in bewilderment from "best-seller" to "recently released" to everything else and eventually ending up in the "romance" section.  That's when I gave up.

- The hard stare you give your mother as you come down the stairs as you try to read her face to tell whether or not she likes your outfit.  I did this the other day and she glared back at me and said, "Why do you do that?!?!?"


(My new favorite pic of Daddy and Mama. <3 )
 
Awesome 
 
Picking up an Elvis CD to surprise Mama and  the two of us going down the road singing and giggling all the way.  The real fun was when we got home and she and Grammy started playing it and dancing.  I thought Sarah was going to fall in the floor from laughing so hard!
 
- Seeing old, very close friends for the first time in years and picking up right where you left off.  We spent 3 hours in McDonald's just gabbing away.
 
- Good hair days.  Of course, according to the general public, I always have a good hair day.  But when I think I'm having a good hair day, that's awesome!
 
- Finding a recipe on Pinterest for cupcakes with cookie dough centers.  They are sooooooooo good!!!!
 
- Having Sarah back home after 3 days in North Carolina.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment