Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

{friday faves}

Well, I came home from Joann's with only four pieces of fabric.  Only four!  You should be very impressed considering that I actually had more money that I could have spent and went through about 30 bolts before I narrowed it down to only four. :)

So, today I've gotta roll up my sleeves and start cutting....after I go down to the early voting station and stand on the corner holding campaign signs and waving at random people.  Not my favorite job, but somebody's gotta do it!

In case you are wondering, I will be posting pics of some of the projects I am working on.  However, seeing as they are all Christmas/Birthday gifts most of the pics will be of the gifts for the little ones since there is no danger of them reading their dear old auntie's blog!

 
******
 
 Grey/blue walls and a yellow screen door. <3
 
 I am thinking about using a pattern like this for a quilt for my bed.
After Christmas, of course!
 
 Howard Keel.  If I were a guy, I would want his voice.
Love his films!
 
Found this the other day and laughed till I cried!  Take that,
vampire people!
 
******
 
I hope you all have had a wonderful week and are enjoying a lovely Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment