Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

100 things I'm thankful for - Part 2

26.  Brisk autumn mornings.

27.  Longer evenings produced by Daylight Savings.  (Thank you Benjamin Franklin!)

28.  The smell of wood burning.

29.  The ability and love for sewing.
                     
30.  Mama's cooking.  :)

31.  Grammy's sourdough bread.
                                   
32.  The fact that my best friend is my sister and she lives just across the hall.

33.  Chunky yarn and huge crochet hooks.

34.  Books that teach me better ways to do the things I love
                                                       
35.  The people that God places in my path to help me grow and learn.

36.  Country living.
                               
37.  Sweet strangers who say a kind word and brighten your day.

38.  The story of Ruth.

39.  Treasures from my past found in a trunk.
                                                          
40.  Family meals.

41.  Meaningful discussions.

42.  The wonderful colors God adorns His magnificent creation with this time of year.
43.  Thick, woolen socks.

44.  Quiet time to sit and read and ponder.

45.  A new camera.

46.  A bounty of new ideas hatching every day!

47.  Words of wisdom.

48.  The ability to be able to stay at home and serve my family.

49.  Sleepy days with nowhere to go.

50.  Home <3
                    

***********

Let them thank the Lord for his
steadfast love,
for his wondrous works to the
children of man!
Psalms 107:8

No comments:

Post a Comment