Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

good times with family

The past few days have been long, as I am sure it has been for most of you.  Especially if you're a Black Friday fanatic like my older sister! With all of the flying here and there and being greeted everywhere by enough food to feed the Army, the Navy, and maybe even a few Marines, I think we would all agree that it's very easy to get burnt out.  However, I've enjoyed every minute of it!  Here's a few highlights:

 Sarah and I on the way to Aunt Karen's for our Thanksgiving feast.

 Grammy's dressing is the best part of dinner.  Always.

 Aunt Karen and Mama.

 Great-Aunt Phyllis.

 Papaw

 Karen with the poncho Mama made her for her birthday.

 Sarah and I absolutely fell in love with this little guy.
Isn't he adorable?

 Hello! ;)

 Anyone who know's Sarah will appreciate how fitting this picture is! :)

 Mama, Sarah and I with Great-Grandma Helen. 
She turned 90 this year.

*********

Now we move from Thanksgiving to Friday (yesterday) which was Daddy's birthday.  Both of my older siblings and all the kids came over.  We had a full house!

 Mollie and Lexi just playing around.

 Isn't my big brother handsome? :)

 "Little Man"

 Kim and Jacob.

 And of course, we had to have a photo shoot! 
Sarah, Haley, Kenzie, and Lexi.
 They were such girls.  When I first presented the idea for this shot they started
freaking out because they would get grass in their hair...  As you can see,
I was able to reason with them!

 Daddy with his special carrot cake.  Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!

 Last night, all of us girls decided to hit the mall and find the "left-over" sales.
I couldn't believe that Kim wanted to go since she'd been out all day since the wee hours of
the morning.  I won't tell you how late she slept in to make up for it!  Anyway, we left the babies
at home with the guys and went shopping. 

This is what we found when we got back.
"Look Manna!  I ride hoo-see!"

No comments:

Post a Comment