Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

100 things I'm thankful for - Part 4

76.  A family of cooks. ;)

77.  Sitting down to dinner with my family and the laughter that always accompanies.

78.  Traveling mercies.

79.  Sugared ham.  It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without it!

80.  Mittens.

81.  Daddy's amazing BBQ skills. 

82.  Christmas music.

83.  The possibility of snow flurries.

84.  My hair.  Although I can list several things that I would like to be different about it, I can honestly say that I wouldn't trade my hair for anyone elses!

85.  Oven mitts.  If only I could remember to use them...

86.  Sausage balls for breakfast.

87.  Effective alarm clocks.

88.  The smell of smoked meat in the house.

89.  Friendships that stand the test of time.

90.  Coffee....

91.  Glazed scones...

92.  Pumpkin Spice Lattes...can anyone tell I have Starbucks on my mind?

93.  Snuggling into a bed with sheets straight out of the dryer.

94.  Surprises. ;)

95.  Change.

96.  My crazy neices and nephew.  And I do mean crazy!!!!

97.  Pictures and memories.

98.  Time spent with family.

99.  The ability and freedom to share the Gospel.

100.  Truth.

*********

Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon His name;
make known His deeds among the peoples!
1 Chronicles 16:8

*********

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope that it's a blessed day for you all and if you are travelling, may God grant you a safe journey!





No comments:

Post a Comment