Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

a colorful post

It's always a bit sad for me to watch the winter winds and rain move in and wash away the beautiful colors.  Fall is my favorite season, and around here, it comes all of a sudden and then in the blink of an eye it's gone.  But thankfully, I've got a lot of beautiful pictures to remember it by.  Here's a few that I haven't shared yet.










 This one doesn't really have fall colors, but I threw it in anyway
just because I think it's cool!

Here's one that I took the other night.  I nearly broke my neck getting it!  I was going to bed and as I was closing my curtains I just happened to look out at the moon.  It was gorgeous!  The wind was blowing and dark purple clouds were passing in front of it.  I grabbed my camera and dashed downstairs (tripping several times in the process) and nearly plowed down the front door trying to get outside before all of the clouds blew away.


I know it's blurry and grainy.  I still haven't figured out night shooting, but I love it anyway!

***********


Sarah and I finally got to go and see Courageous yesterday.  If you haven't seen it yet, go and see it.  That is a direct order!  Truly a life changing movie.  If we hadn't been the only ones in the theater I would have stood up and cheered at the end.  I couldn't believe that I was actually in a public theater watching such an awesome and convicting movie.  How many movies show a father give his daugher a promise ring and then actually carry out his side of the promise?   I could say more, but I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet.  ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment