Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

blessed productivity...

Read, bake sourdough bread, clean/vacuum kitchen cabinets and organize drawers while searching for the illusive part to the mixer, cook lunch, study, work on Sarah's history curriculum, indulge in my obsession with taking pictures, finish up sewing project,  trip to the chiropractor, piano lesson, more reading, more sewing...and so on and so forth.  And people say that I need to get a life!  Unfortunately, not having a life takes up so much of my time, that I really can't afford to "have a life", whatever that means!

Well, I had some pictures that I was going to post, but unfortunately, my computer is acting up and they won't load properly.  I suppose that means I have to wait until tomorrow to reveal my special sewing project!

*********

Random side note. ;)

I was thrilled this morning when I actually got to see the Duggar family on the Today show this morning.  I'd heard that they were making a "special announcement" so I didn't want to miss it.  Thankfully, it came on before I had to leave for town.  And guess what the special announcement was?  They're expecting!  It was exciting for me to actually get to watch the announcement live.  We don't have cable or anything so I have to wait until someone posts the episodes on YouTube several weeks after they actually air.  I really feel blessed to be able to watch their show 19 Kids and Counting (soon to be 20 Kids and Counting!).  It is so encouraging to see that there really are other families out there with similar beliefs to ours.  I would love to actually meet them in person one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment